Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And a few more....

Here's a few more cards I've made in the past few days.  Good times, good times...


This card was made with a Guylou stamp and colored with Copic markers.  The wreath and buttons were decorated with stickles.  (Gotta love the stickles!!)

This card was made with a stamp from Digital Delights by Loubyloo.  It was also colored with Copic markers.  I was really playing around with different pattern papers here...hope you like the result!

This card was also made with a Guylou stamp.  It was colored with Copic markers, edged with Color Box chalk ink in purple, and the lamb was decorated with Flower Soft in Ivory.  I really don't like Flower Soft, but I needed something to make the lamb fluffy and it's the best thing I could think of.  Oh well.  LOL

4 comments:

Tracy S said...

These are all so cute! I love how you colored her outfit on the first one. The second one is so playful and cute! the third one is very pretty. Love you you outlined the wings with Stickles. I can't believe you do not like Flower Soft!! You are the first person I ever heard say that..lol I LOVE that stuff. The lamb looks fab!

Star said...

Thanks! =) I just find Flower Soft so hard to work with...it never does what I want it to do. Maybe it'd get easier with time (like Stickles) but I don't like it enough to put in the time. LOL

Charlene said...

Starla...love your new cards. Each one of them is an individual work of art! I love the way the sheep looks with Gabrielle...and even though you don't like to work with flowersoft, the effect is wonderful. I am like Tracy and love my flowersoft, but I have no white so I haven't been able to use it for my cards. Your little Gingerbread man is adorable and the colors you used are great!And you did a fantastic job with Louise with the wreate.

Brenda said...

Wow, they are all beautiful. I love what you did with G's images. Just gorgeous!!!