Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bugaboo Cookie Challenge

First of all, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)!  I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!

Ok, down to business.  Bugaboo stamps is having a cookie recipe exchange challenge over at Catch the Bug.  Deadline isn't until 12/25/10 and the prize is up to 7 free digis, so head on over and check it out!

Below is my submission for the contest. 


The card was created with Bugaboo stamp and oven clipart.  The stamp and oven were colored using Copic markers and glitter markers. "Floor" paper is part of Tim Holtz's holiday collection, and the "wall paper" is from Ciao Bella.  If you see below, the top of the oven pulls up to reveal my favorite cookie recipe.


If anyone is interested in the recipe, let me know.  It is absolutely fabulous, and super easy to make!  =)

9 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

CUTE!!!!! Love it Starla

Tracy S said...

That is adorable and so clever! You go girl!

Sara I. said...

Omg Starla!!!! Love the wallpaper and how you had the recipe pop out of the oven!!! Awesome work on this card and I hope Santa brings you everything your heart desires!! Merry Christmas !!!

Joy said...

this is so cute,t hanks for playing with bugaboo!

Scrappy said...

What a fun and fantastic card! LOVE the recipe popping out of the stove! Thanks so much for playing alongwith us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again for our next challenge! Merry Christmas and if we don't see you sooner! Happy New Year too! :)

deesdesigns said...

Sugar Puffs - I LOVE them. What a creative card - having the recipe pop out of the oven is so clever.
Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Happy Holidays.

Tammy Miller said...

First off I am so sorry that I am so behind getting my commenting done but Christmas has gotten in the way to say the least! But, Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge last week for our Food Challenge, I hope you'll join us again.

Trina said...

Congrats on your win, Starla! That oven worked out perfectly...

Star said...

Thanks so much!!! =)