Sunday, January 16, 2011

Card crazy...

So, I've been going crazy with the cards lately.  I recently joined a new community, The Outlawz, and have been having a blast trying to compete in all of the challenges.  Below you will see some of my newest creations...


This was actually not for a challenge.  It is the card I created for SIL's wedding.  It is a stamp by The Greeting Farm, colored by Copic markers and (of course) bling added by some Stickles. 


This card was created for my MIL's retirement/birthday card.  It's a Michelle Perkett stamp, and was colored using watercolor pencils and souffle pens. (This was entered in the Outlawz Wed. Sketch challenge and Thursday Prisma and Other Medium challenge.)


And finally, this is my birthday card for DH.  It's a Kenny K Downloads stamp (named Star, so you KNOW I had to get it!) and was colored using Copic markers. (This was entered in the Outlawz Friday Copic Challenge.)

I also made a birthday card for my mom, but that was shown in a previous post.  It was created for the Outlawz Monday Birthday challenge and Tuesday Color challenge.

That's it so far this week...we'll see what I come up with for next week!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh! All of these are wonderful, but Wy's bday card is AMAZING! Love, love, love the colors, papers, sentiment, use of pop dots, everything... but especially the image and your superb coloring!! Great job.