Monday, January 31, 2011

Clean and Simple

Ok, so I'm finishing up the weekly challenges for the Outlawz.  Below I've posted the most recent cards.  Only one more to go for the month of January!  Yay!  I'm kind of proud of myself for having kept up with all of the challenges all three weeks.....let's see if I can keep it going!

Anyway, here are the cards.  I've still got some work to do on learning the CAS style, but the more I practice the easier it will get.  Hope you like them!  =)


This card was created for the January 24 Birthday Challenge (primary color = red) and the January 23 CAS challenge. (sketch)


This card was created for the January 30th CAS Challenge (anything goes) and the January 25 Color Challenge (orange, cream and grey).

Well, that's all!  It's late and I've done three posts today....definitely time to get some sleep.  =)  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kim Kelley said...

Love both..but really love the B-day. Love the sentiment too Means I can eat chocolate..it's cute!