Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Sunshine

It's a bright and shiny day...at least in my mind.  (In reality, it's cloudy, windy, cold, and 12:40 am. LOL)  The challenges I decided to do with my current card were to add bling and add shine.  Here's my card....


I think I accomplished my goal...how about you?  Or, it might just be that I'm tired.  Hee!

Bling and shine is sort of hard to photograph, so let me tell you what I did.  First of all, the little flowers are completely covered with glitter and have a gem in the middle.  The sun is outlined in orange glitter glue and has golden gems for the eyes.

The Digis by Phooka flowers are outlined with stickles and also have gems for eyes.  Oh, and I used a yellow glaze pen to give the face some shine.  Here's a picture taken from the side so you can see some of the shine.


The butterfly is was covered with crackle paint in Pickett Fence, then covered with light green stickles.  Here's a closeup of that one.


You know, I think I might have overdone it with all of this shine and bling.  Then again, as my mother says...you can never have too much bling!  =)

Anyhoo, I hope you liked the card!!  The challenges I'm entering are:

Digis by Phooka: #3 Bling It On
PaperPlay Challenges: 11 - Week 7 Add Some Shine

We'll "see" you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's certainly lovely happy card!

Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay Challenges this week.

Rosie
x