Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Heart You Forever

Hey everyone!  The Outlawz are having another sketch challenge.... Here's the sketch!


Isn't it adorable?  I love it!  Here's my card:


The paper is from the Hello, Beautiful stack by Ciao Bella.  Forever heart stamp is from Guylou's Inimitability. Heart with bow is from CS Designs. Heart with flower is from Happileigh Scrappin'. All stamps colored using Copics.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge: 2/9/11
Paper Sundaes #55: Two or More Images

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope y'all liked it!

9 comments:

Trina said...

Starla, I'm quite surprised you didn't enter this in the I Heart You challenge at GI too... I think it's fab (but I already told you that elsewhere)!! :D

Star said...

Thanks, Trina! I didn't enter it in the challenge because I was the guest designer for that challenge....I didn't think I could enter, too. =) Doesn't quite seem right...but I'll get it next time! =)

Cheryl said...

Hi Starla, Please email me with your email addy so I can mail you the digi you won during the Meljen's Designs blog hop. My email is shestamps11-blogs at yahoo dot com

Sara I. said...

wowza!!!! love all the fun, funky colors and flowers-- how unique and creative!!! really love how you did the sentiment up in the corner on that flourish, too -

Fiona said...

pretty card...thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Charlene said...

Well for heaven's sakes Starla I must be loosing it...thought I came over yesterday and commented lol. Your card is fabulous...the bright colors of your hearts really pop with that lighter colored bg pp. And the way you did the sentiment is so unique.

Tracy S said...

This is FAB-U-LOUS! Love the way you incorporated the design and the sentiment together and your doodles are the perfect touch on this.

Tracy S said...

oh and psssst ABS is having a little blog hop today :) Come over and check it out... be sure to bring your mom!

Star said...

Thanks for the head-up, girl!