Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Heart You!!!

Hey y'all!  I was honored to get the chance to guest design for one of my favorite digi artists: Guylou!  She's starting a new challenge today: Hearts, in honor of Heart Month (February).  Head on over to Guylou's Inimitability to see the details of the challenge, and to get some great tips on reducing your risk of heart disease.  You have until February 17th at 10 pm EST to enter, so go check it out!

Here is the card I created for my GDT spot:


The stamps used are Guylou's Love Seat (isn't it adorable?!?!) and Sundae & Heart combined with a VN Digital Art girl.  It was colored with Copic markers, and the stained glass was layered with Glaze pens.

I had such a blast creating this card...I hope you like it! Thanks again to Guylou and her amazing DT for such great stamps and such wonderful inspiration.  You girls rock!

10 comments:

Trina said...

Starla, what a cute scene you created! Sundae and the stained glass window were awesome additions!

Tracy S said...

Starla this is so cool! I too love the scene you created. That stained glass in the frame as the art on the wall is so cool and very creative. You rocked this challenge...it was fun to have you along for the ride this go round! oh and GORGEOUS pic of you on the challenge blog girl Love it!

Star said...

Thanks, ladies! Mwah!

Gina K said...

I love how you combined all of the digi images. That stained glass window is fab! What a great idea!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the scene you created

Brenda said...

Starla, what a darling card. I love that you added Sundae and that stained glass is perfect!!!

dale said...

So creative....love the little stained glass window you added. Also love hoe you used several images. Sundae was a perfect addition. Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! :)

Carmen said...

Wat a wonderful card you made!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Star... I am so happy you could join us as Guest Designer at Guylou's Inimitability. Your card is outstanding and so creative. Thanks so much!!
Cheers!
G