Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feel the Love!!

Today when looking through the blogs I follow I found a wonderful surprise!  The wonderful, talented, sweet-as-pie Lyn over at Spyder's Corner has presented me with an award!!  (If you haven't checked out Lyn's site, you should!  She is hilarious, and has an awesome freebie every week!  She's also started doing a spot the difference game, which is a blast!)

Here's the award...

and here's the rules...

This award is to highlight lesser-known blogs of worth!  When a person is presented with this award, if they choose to participate, they post saying they accept this award and present it to 3-5 blogs they deem worthy of following.    Since this award is for lesser-known blogs, please try to pick ones with few followers (I used 100 as my max). 

There are so many blogs out there that I just adore....but here are a few of my favorites (if Spyder hadn't already received the award, she would definitely be on this list!).  If you've never visited them, please do!  They are all sweet, funny, talented women who deserve applause!! 
Vicki over at Songbird's Nest
Charlene over at Charlene's Card Creations
Gina over at Gina Speak
Guylou over at Guylou's Oh La La
Anita over at The Snoring Yorkie

Mwah!!

**EDIT** On 3/1/12 the lovely Charlene at Charlene's Card Creations has given this lovely award back to me.  What a doll!  =D  Thank you, sweetie!

5 comments:

Gina K said...

Star, girl, you are a trip, sending out awards. Thanks, chickie!

Charlene said...

Thanks so much Starla for thinking of me...don't have time tonight to do it, but will definitely pass it on.

Anita said...

Awww...you are too sweet! Thanks Starla! :)

Charlene said...

Oh my goodness...I totally forgot to come back for this...and you were so sweet to give it to me. I have been playing catch up since I started feeling better and I haven't quite managed to catch up on everything. I will come grab this tomorrow (as it's after 4 in the a.m. and I have to be up early in the morning).

Spyder said...

Ta Star! I just spotted this! Mwah right back at you!
((Lyn))