Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Sad Day

Yesterday I found out that a coworker's nephew passed away.  It's always sad when death comes too soon.  I got together with the girls at work and we decided I would make the card we give to her to express our sympathy.

This is the card I created tonight:


The image is from It's A Colorful World.  The flowers, leaves and ribbon were colored using copics. The cross was colored using a silver spica pen and a gold leaf pen.  Crystal stickles outline the flower petals.

The sentiment on the inside is: Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

The card is lovely. It's a shame it is for such a very sad reason, but I'm sure your co-worker will appreciate the thought and effort you put into it.