Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Come to the Dark Side...

We have cookies.  =D I've always loved that quote.  Ok, now that I have your attention...

Are you a fan of Simply Betty Stamps?  You should be!  Betty has *fabulous* images in different styles.  Yes, most of what you see from her on my blog are the ones that are both creepy and cute (skulls *everywhere*!!)...'cause those are my favorite...but she also does really sweet images (like Jude and his crew) and some really fun ones (like the recent Christmas release). I promise!  You should go check her out.

You know what else you should do?  (LOL, sorry I'm being so bossy today...)  You should join the new Simply Betty Stamps group at Paper Craft Planet!  Why, you ask?  Well, besides being a group of AWESOME and funny girls, you could get a free image!  That's right...when the group reaches 500 members, Betty will give THIS image as a freebie!


Squee!!  Is she not adorable?!?  Look at her cute little kitty...and her fun little doll..and all the pretty pretty skulls...  LOL 

Ok, so I hope you join the group!  We're going to have a blast, and I'd love to see you there...

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Lynn Weber said...

that is an awesome image..I'll have to pop on over & check out her stuff, even though I don't tend to stamp & color all that much...I love checking out everybody elses cards : ) Hope you are having a great day!! I didn't know you had a dog...Ebby or is she a cat?? I love both...my husband is a dog person, I keep trying for a kitten, i think Wilson could use a playmate-yikes : )

Unknown said...

That is really cute!! I'm not good at coloring digi images. I won a whole load of them and have yet to print and use any of them. In fact I need to find the disk I saved them to first!

Anonymous said...

You made her look so darn pretty, the skeleton is stinking cute lol

Fantastic stamps. Hugs, Lori m

Cely said...

Wow! So cuuuute! :)