Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Olivia!

One of my good friends at work has the most adorable little daughter, Olivia.  Well, Olivia is turning 4, and I just had to make her a card.  (I remember when she was born...my how time flies!!)  I recently did a Hello Kitty blog hop with the lovely Cely at Hawaii Paper Party, and that inspired me to make another Hello Kitty card for Livy.


I am just having so much fun with these Hello Kitty dies!!  I created the numbered background paper with a "4" stamp, and edged the flowers to make them stand out a bit more.  I know Livy loves Hello Kitty, so I'm hoping she loves her card.  =D

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges:
Crafts and Me #47 - Make it Count

6 comments:

Carol's Creations said...

Very cute Hello Kitty b-day card! I love that you created the background paper with a stamp.

Kim Kelley said...

PERFECT card for a 4 year old girl! So cute Star!

RoseC said...

Starla, your Hello Kitty image looks fabulous on this great Birthday card. Lovin' that number in your background too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Make It Count challenge. ~ Rose

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Oh what a cute card. My little one just looooove Hello Kitty and she thinks your card is sooooo pretty, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

Unknown said...

That card is adorable Starla! My 6 year old niece is infatuated with Hello Kitty! Everything has to be Hello Kitty. She's even had 2 Hello Kitty themed birthday parties. Gotta love little girls!

Kelly said...

Adorable. Hello Kitty never looked so good. Love the way you framed her and added the flowers.