Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, Monday (La Laaaa, La La Laaaa)

LOL  I don't know if any of you know that song...but it's been stuck in my head for hours.  Just thought I would like to share.  Aaand, if you do know that song.....it's time for it to be stuck in YOUR head.  You're welcome. =D

Well, you know what Mondays mean....a Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge!  Woot!  This week was Happi Sister Mandy's turn to choose the challenge, and she wants to see some Girly Girls.  That's right...anything goes as long as you have a girl on the project.


I used Leigh's adorable Tea Party set, which is one of my favorite Happileigh Scrappin' images.  (It has everything!  Pretty hats, bows, teapots, flowers...) It was colored with Copics and Glaze pens, and edged with chalk ink.  The sentiment is from TLC Creations.

Now, remember...you do not need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image to play along, but we would love it if you did! Just in case, here's a link to the Girly Girl section of Leigh's store.  =D As always, it's buy three images and get one free.  Such a great deal!

Why don't you head on over to the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog to see the rest of the Happi Sister's projects?  They are fabulous, so you wouldn't want to miss them...  =D

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you playing along!

P.S. I'm also entering this in the Corrosive Challenges: Girly.

11 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Tell me about it Sister, my therapy costs £40 per week (but she is worth it LOL)

Love this very pretty card and the sentiment from TLC is perfect to go with it.

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Lynn Weber said...

Happy Monday to you Starla : ) How was the rest of last week for you & your weekend? We had such a great time away, so relaxing!! We found lots of time to kayak, checked out a couple coves we had never seen before. We used to kayak w/our dog, Damien... wanted to try it w/Wilson too, but didn't...he gets a little crazy, he actually jumped off the party boat, so we knew he'd probably tip us in the kayak -lol. LOVE your new card...totally girly...LOVE the sentiment, made me chuckle : ) Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING, such details & I love how you brought out the turq w/the matting & ribbon!! I can't wait to make a card..got to get through the work day first-yuk!! Have a great day!!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Good morning, Starla! Thanks so much for the sweet comments on the SBS previews on my blog today!

Very sweet card you've got for us this morning...perfect sentiment too!

XXX

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable card Starla! Great coloring!

Kelly said...

Super cute card. I love everything about it. The image is adorable and the sentiment too funny!

Sara I. said...

So stinkin' cute!! Fab everything girl! (awesome sentiment, wink)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your card Starla. So very pretty and I love the red hair! Just wonderful! Great sentiment too. Is it one of TLC's?

Vicki said...

I love this card. You did such a fab job on your coloring, as always! The gems are the perfect embellishment and, of course, the sentiment is awesome. Good job, kiddo! =D

Anonymous said...

I love the stamp, you really amazed me on your coloring, it's just beautiful, love that sentiment.

Hugs, Lori m

Susan Paul said...

This is so fabulous, Starla. Such a sweet image - perfect sentiment and beautiful colors - love the way the pretty ribbon and button match.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful! Thanks very much for playing along with Corrosive Challenges this week, we'd love to see you again soon :D