Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a Sale!

Hey y'all!!  I'm just sending out a quick blurb to tell you about the sale currently going on at Digi Doodle Shop.  For the month of October, you can get 25% off all Halloween and Scenic images! How great is that?


PLUS, a very cool special is going on right now!  With any $5 purchase, you get the fabulous images below!  How awesome is that?  I just love the image with the house...it definitely reminds me of Fall, and just think of all the possibilities for creating a scene with your favorite people or animal stamps.



Well, that's it for now!  We'll be talking to you soon.  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!http://digidoodleshop.com/store/

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Thanks for the heads up chicka! Hope all is well on your end!!

Stef H said...

there you go... enabling again! how u doing sunshine? hope all is well.

hugs :)