Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tic Tac Toe

Hello, hello!  Happy Wednesday!  =D  It's time for another Digistamps 4 Joy challenge....and it's a fun one!  This week is Tic Tac Toe...In Full Color!



So what does that mean?  Easy!  We want you to use the three colors in a tic tac toe line from the table above.  It can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.




I chose the blue, green and gold line, and made my very first waterfall card.  The image I used is the fabulous Christmas Candle, which can be found here.  I colored it with a gold Spica marker, a green Spica marker and a blue glaze pen.  The gold paper is from We're Stampin' Mad, the blue paper is from Stampin' Up, the gems, ribbon and button are from my stash.  The sentiment stamp is Inkadinkadoo.

Now that you've seen my card, why don't you head over to the Digistamps 4 Joy challenge blog to see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team?  They are very inspiring.  =D  Remember, you don't have to use a Digistamps 4 Joy image to play along, but if you do you have two chances to win!  

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

8 comments:

Cely said...

woohoo for waterfall cards!!!! :D looks beautiful!!! and i love the blue with the yellow... very Navy!

Lynn Weber said...

I soooo love waterfall cards, need to try one myself!! I love the blue, green & gold colors, very classy!!! Awesome image & coloring job...I love candles!!!!! I hope you are having a good week..I'm off tomorrow, but only because I have a dentist aptment that I'm not looooking forward too-yuk!!! Hope to catch you on Friday, if I don't have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Kim Kelley said...

Gorgeous waterfall card! I have been thinking of doing one from a book I have and been worring about trying it! So glad to see yours and it is gorgeous Star! Love the colors you chose! HUGS

ursula Uphof said...

Your card is stunning Starla. Haven't tried one of these, but it is on my to do list. Thanks for your lovely comments.

Lau W said...

Oh gorgeous card Starla, good idea ! Love these colors, really a nice creation !
xxx

Tracy S said...

What a cool and creative challenge. I LOVE the way you did the card. That is awesome. LOVE the bling down the side.. that really just sets the whole card off.

Ellis said...

Beauiful waterfall card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Charlene said...

Starla your waterfall card is incredible. I love the color scheme that you chose for it...it looks so elegant. And you added just the right amount of embellishments...great job girl!

Hugs and Stuff ~ Char