Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring...not even a MOUSE!

Hey y'all!  It's time for the next Digistamps 4 Joy challenge.  This theme is Christmas...but no critters!  That's right...no mouse, no dog, no cat, no lamb, no donkey...you get the picture. =D  Easy peasy, right?  

Plus....there's a little change in the rules this time.  You have FOUR WEEKS to enter this challenge instead of the usual two weeks!  How cool is that?!?  AND.....if you enter a Christmas project with no animals...you can enter a second ANYTHING GOES project as long as you use a Digistamps 4 Joy image.  Who doesn't love extra chances to win?!?


I decided to use the gorgeous 4 Seasons Winter and to create my first ever center step card.  This is one of my favorite Digistamps 4 Joy images and I've been just itching to use her!  I colored the image with Copics and used Stickles on the fur.  Papers are from DCWV (blue) and TPC Studio (silver/white). The sentiments are from Hero Arts.  Gems and snowflakes are from my stash.

Now that you've had a chance to see my card, head on over to the Digistamps 4 Joy challenge blog to see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team.  You will NOT be disappointed!  Lots of fabulous inspiration to be found over there.  =D

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really hope to see you all join in with the challenge this month!


5 comments:

Cely said...

no critters?! that's hard! LOL! you did an awesome job. and your coloring and color choices are beautiful, as usual!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful center step card, Starla! Love the colors and the image you used! Great coloring!

Lynn Weber said...

what an awesome awesome card. I'm soo into blue & red for xmas/winter cards!!! I can see why this image is one of your favs, she's awesome!! Love'n the center step card too. I hope you are having a good week : )

Lau W said...

Wow ! Love the design of your card, and the stamp is just beautiful !
xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is adorable - great job, especially for your first time! :) xo