Thursday, March 8, 2012

Challenge Page!

Hey y'all!  I'm just stopping by to give you a quick update.  I have added a new page to my blog called "You Could Be Wishing For a Challenge".  This is where I will keep a list of challenge blogs and their current challenges.  I know I like to have a centralized place to check where my cards fit in or get some inspiration without going to 100 + different blogs one at a time.  I thought this little list might be helpful.  I'm still in the process of creating it (currently I'm only through the "c"s of my challenge list) but feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!  I've included a link below, but find it any time by clicking on the tab under my header.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Ooh Starla, this seems like a heavy load! Do you use Feline Playful's list? Wait, did my card ever get to you?

Holly Young said...

Quite a bit of work to get it all together but it's very helpful!