Saturday, July 21, 2012

Je Pense a Toi!

(For the Sassy Studio Design blog hop, click here.)

Hey y'all!  Just thought I'd share a quick little card I made today.  I got this adorable freebie at the Saturated Canary challenge blog the other day, and just HAD to play with it as soon as possible. (I just adore Krista's images.)


I colored the image with Copics.  I've never tried to color in black and white before, but I really like how it turned out!  I might just have to try a full image in black and white next.  =D  The papers are from my stash, the flowers are from Michael's Craft Store, and the sentiment is a freebie I got from KLdezign.  (She has fabulous French sentiments and some really fun steampunk images.) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Le Tour de France
Sketch Saturday: Sketch

5 comments:

Jane said...

Ooooooo I love it!!!
Thanks for joining in with us at SC Challenges xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah starla!!
oooh what a gorgeous treat to see you in our challenge hun and with a totally awesome card as always!! you are so clever hun, this green pop of colour is so much fun!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Regan said...

Love the lime green with the black & white! Krista's images are so cute and fun to color! Love the gray tones of her hair! Hope you and the bean are doing well! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh Star - this is just gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the black and white with lime green colour combo. Thanks for joining our Saturated Canary Challenge.
Caz
x