Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Joy of Giving - Day 1

Hey y'all!  Welcome to Sassy Studio Design's Joy of Giving release!  Lindsay has come up with some fabulous new holiday images.  This month instead of doing a blog hop we are doing a fun little challenge.  What's the challenge? 

Vintage or Shabby Chic

How fun is that?  Meet All Wrapped Up!


I just love the pin-up style of this image!  I decided to try an old, vintage black and white pin up photo look for my card.  What do you think?  This is only the second time I've tried to color in black and white...I think it turned out pretty good.  =D

Want to see the other images being released?  (Trust me, you do!) Head on over to the SSD blog and check out the creations by more of the DT.  Then tomorrow the rest of the DT will post their images and the challenge link will be on the SSD blog. Have a fabulous weekend and I hope to see you in the challenge!

11 comments:

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous card. I love the vintage feel.

Sara I. said...

Love the monochromatic - you've done an amazing job on her hair! Gorgeous card! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning starla! i love the black and white...it looks just so elegant :)

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Starla, I love your take on vintage/shabby chic. This looks so cool. Beautifully done!

Robin said...

Love the black and white. You rocked it. Hugs, Robin

karalschuknecht said...

This is awesome in black & white, well done!!

Kate said...

Love the Monochromatic card. That image is just Gorgeous.

Sara said...

I just love this Star, your coloring rocks! Love all your papers and lace!

Unknown said...

Love the black/white theme! Old movies come to life!! Gorgeous!! ;o)

Jackie said...

Stunning job Star, I just love this being all monochromatic. It looks amazing!

Lynn Weber said...

wow- soo different & cool!! Love the black & white & what an awesome image!! You are knocking these xmas cards out of the park, Starla : )